AI-Powered Care Navigation Company, GYANT, Recognized As a Leader in Virtual Care Delivery and Application
NEW YORK, August 13, 2020 — CB Insights today named GYANT to its second annual Digital Health 150 ranking, which showcases the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world.
The 2020 Digital Health 150 cohort highlights startups that are reimagining the lines of the traditional healthcare experience across 12 categories, from Virtual Care Delivery and Clinical Trials, to Drug Discovery and Specialty Care. Countries represented this year include Canada, China, Israel, France, the United Kingdom, and the United States, among others.
“This year’s Digital Health 150 is our most global ever, covering the best private healthcare companies from 17 countries. Beyond geographic diversity, these companies are innovating across the entire healthcare value chain, spanning technologies that benefit pharma & biotech companies, to payers, hospitals, insurers, and more,” said CB Insights CEO Anand Sanwal. “Last year’s Digital Health 150 winners saw numerous exits and went on to raise nearly $5 billion in investor financing after being recognized. We look forward to seeing the success of this year’s class of the best in digital health.”
“We are honored to be named to the 2020 Digital Health 150,” said Stefan Behrens, CEO and co-founder, GYANT. “Patient demands are changing. Health systems face an increasing need for digital health tools that improve patient experiences while optimizing workflow and reducing costs. On the heels of our successful $13.6M Series A funding round, the development of our COVID-19 Screener & Emergency Response Assistant (COVID-19 SERA) solution, and the rapid expansion of our customer base in the past 12 months, we look forward to continuing to develop our solution suite. Facilitation of more meaningful patient-doctor engagements across the healthcare continuum will be vital in the coming years.”
Through an evidence-based approach, the CB Insights research team selected the Digital Health 150 from hundreds of applications based on several factors including patent activity, investor quality, news sentiment analysis, proprietary Mosaic scores, market potential, partnerships, competitive landscape, team strength, and tech novelty. The Mosaic Score, based on CB Insights’ algorithm, measures the overall health and growth potential of private companies to help predict a company’s momentum.
Quick facts on GYANT:
- GYANT was founded in 2016 with the impetus that there had to be a better, more simple approach to healthcare.
- GYANT leverages a customizable artificial intelligence-enabled platform that integrates into any EHR system or digital tool. The software creates easy to navigate and enjoyable experiences for patients that equate to cost and time savings, and improved patient conversion rates for health systems.
- GYANT allows health systems to solve for traditional complex care issues, ensuring that patients receive the right care – anytime and anywhere. GYANT serves as a care companion, guiding patients through every stage of the healthcare journey.
- GYANT’s COVID-19 SERA solution has been deployed by 24 health systems to date. This AI-powered healthcare virtual assistant helps overloaded health systems efficiently engage with and care for patients despite an unprecedented strain on resources.
Quick facts on the 2020 Digital Health 150:
- The 2020 Digital Health 150 startups have raised over $20B in funding across 600+ deals from 900+ unique investors.
- The list includes 13 unicorns (companies that have reached a valuation of $1B+) focused on a diverse range of digital health solutions, including telehealth, insurance, and robotic surgical systems.
- Many have formed partnerships with key industry players like the American Heart Association, Cigna, and Mount Sinai Health System.
The Digital Health 150 Companies:
Akili Interactive Labs
Doctor On Demand
Hims & Hers
Medbanks Network Technology
Medically Home Group
Tencent Trusted Doctors
Thrive Earlier Detection
Zebra Medical Vision
About CB Insights
At CB Insights, we believe the most complex strategic business questions are best answered with facts. We are a machine intelligence company that synthesizes, analyzes and visualizes millions of documents to give our clients fast, fact-based insights. Serving the majority of the Fortune 100, we give companies the power to make better decisions, take control of their own future, and capitalize on change.
Keith Swiader, Manager – PR & Communications
GYANT, the care navigation company, has built the leading virtual front door to help health systems improve care utilization, cut cost through automation and improve patient experience. GYANT’s Front Door appears on a hospital system’s website or mobile app to chat with patients and guide them to the care and digital health tools they need, 24-7. GYANT is customizable to any organization’s branding, EHR, digital tools and clinical endpoints. GYANT ties together all of the digital tools a health system needs in a single interface, creating a seamless patient experience — increasing engagement, trust and loyalty at each stage of the healthcare journey. GYANT’s unique combination of deep intelligence, physician oversight and a human-driven, empathetic approach allows health systems to solve for traditional complex care issues, ensuring that patients receive the right care, anytime and anywhere. https://gyant.com/
Abbey Clark, PAN Communications for GYANT