The first episode of Bright Spots in Healthcare’s new series focused on healthcare innovation, The Innovation Debate: The Virtual Front Door in Healthcare, features a lively discussion on how a digital front door can help hospitals and healthcare systems engage consumers throughout each step of their healthcare journey.
Discussion topics include:
- Positively impacting the consumer experience
- Supporting longitudinal care
- Accommodating unexpected, urgent needs such as COVID-19
- Integrating with hospital/health system’s operational workflow
- The economic impact of digital solutions in healthcare
Watch the discussion between the host of Bright Spots in Healthcare, Eric Glazer, GYANT co-founder and CEO, Stefan Behrens, and Mark Hanson, CEO of Decoded Health.
You can also listen to the discussion on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
GYANT clients deploy our AI-virtual assistant across the entire digital patient journey, seamlessly spanning both non-clinical and clinical experiences.